The book features contributions and recipes from the top restaurant and cafe owners in Newcastle including Flat Caps Coffee, the Brownie Bar and the famous Grainger Market, offering a mixture of sweet recipes, savoury meals and unconventional recipes that will give you a taste of Newcastle right in your own kitchen.
I got busy myself with the Newcastle cook book last week and created the absolutely magnificent cake you see pictured above. Yep I'm definitely going for the Great British Bake Off. The Salted Toffee Popcorn Cake recipe was contributed by Cake Stories, a family run coffee house that serves bespoke cakes, breakfasts, lunches and a huge variety of teas. It's safe to say after reading about them and trying out the simply amazing recipe, I will definitely be dropping by for a visit and a cup of tea (or 100). Anyway, the book is absolutely bursting with delicious recipes like this and I think the phot speaks for itself - if you're a fan of food, you'll love it.
Even if you're not from the North, you don't want to miss some of the recipes in this book and it's not only the recipes I love - the illustrations and the photography included are amazing and it makes a lovely addition to your kitchen bookshelf! Simply enter via the Rafflecopter below before the competition closes 15th April - Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entries will only be accepted via the Rafflecopter in this post.
2. One entry account per entrant. Entries made via multiple accounts will be disqualified.
3. UK entrants only.
4. The prize winner will be drawn on 16th April 2016 using the random selection tool on Rafflecopter and the winner will be contacted by email and/or on Twitter.
5. The winner must claim their prize within one week of being contacted otherwise another winner will be drawn to take their place.
6. The winner will be announced on my Twitter account (@saltandchic) on 16th April.
7. The prize is one copy of the Newcastle Cook Book. No cash alternative is available.