So we're halfway through February (as if!! Where is 2016 going?) and it's time to start thinking about those summer holidays. I'm yet to book my own beach get away for this year but that doesn't stop me from dreaming about beautiful swimwear and House of Fraser have got us all covered there. No matter your age, your size or your style, the range stocked at House of Fraser is certain to have something for your suitcase. I personally love the Ted Baker swimsuit in the top right - how nice would that look underneath a floaty, white cover up? Get me booked up for a getaway ASAP!!!
Last year, when I was in Egypt, swimsuits were my best friend as they're so flattering and comfortable and you can really make a statement. My favourite styles are the vintage, fifties style classics with a big statement pattern - anyone can pull them off! Of course, we all need bikinis too. The great thing about bikinis is that there are so many different styles and combinations, you can get one that is really perfect for you. It might be a little hard to find but when House of Fraser come along with all of their separates, it becomes a little easier to get matching bikinis that fit your boobs and bum. Hallelujah!
Anyway, House of Fraser are giving you the chance to win a £30 voucher to spend on their site that you could even put towards your own summer swimwear if you're the lucky winner! All you have to do is enter via the Rafflecopter below. Don't forget to read the T&Cs and good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The giveaway is open from 12:00am on Thursday 11th February 2016 until 11:59pm on Wednesday 24th February 2016.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Only one entry account per person.
- The winner will be drawn randomly on Thursday 25th February 2016 using Rafflecopter's generator and will be announced on Twitter later that day.
- The winner will be contacted via Twitter or via email and in the event they do not claim their prize within one week of being contacted, another winner will be drawn in the same way.
- The winner will receive one £30 House of Fraser voucher.